Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Costume Dream List


I figured while I'm here I might as well write about what costumes I plan to start in 2005 other than the ones I've mentioned:

Bespin Leia which is pictured to the left. Great costume, requires countless hours of embroidery...that I'll start as soon as I'm ready to even THINK about more handsewing *shudders at thought*

Episode III Obi-Wan based for me I have the boots, fabric that will work but I have to lighten up the colour a bit, patterns and undertunic fabric. I need the boots to be made to fit me, a belt which I know where I'm going to get it from and a pattern and fabric for the pants. Yeah lightsaber wouldn't hurt either and I know my friend Wendy will be making me a robe since she can finish seams and I can't (don't have a serger)

Sheltay (Bail Organa's Aide) is one I'm considering....and I really think that's enough since school will be starting in a few weeks and I hope to get some commission work as well.

Oh! My tips and picture of me in my Flame Handmaiden costume made it to Maggie's site! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home