Saturday, August 13, 2005

21 more days

I have 3 more weeks until I fly to Dragon*Con YIKES! I finished modifying the pattern for the Padme AOTC dress and cut out the fabric for the top. Next comes some minor modification of the skirt and cutting that out then sewing then dyeing it.

I'm going to modify my front seams gown patterns to make side seams since I feel a LITTLE more comfortable modifying patterns now at least something that simple.

Still sewing on the damned pearls on the Neverending Story costume. I'm considering getting a poncho pattern for the top of the drape since there IS a seam at the elbows and then just sewing on more of the fabric underneath it to about the same length as the dress.

I still have yet to get my digital camera from my car so sorry, no pics yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home