Friday, October 28, 2005

Another costume I have to make!


Well on the Star Wars.com site under Sith Snapshots they put up a promo picture of Motee one of the handmaidens from Episode III! Before I could only really see small pictures and not much detail of the costume but since it was purple, I really wanted to make it. Well now with the promo shot and I heard that "Dressing the Galaxy" has good pictures and a write up about it, I'm going to end up making it! Uhm, yeah after I make Visas Marr which I promised to a friend of mine would be made next. I already found everything I need for Visas, I just couldn't afford it.

Here's the picture of Motee
on the left. Photo is copyright George Lucas and anything Star Wars that I post probably is too. I'm not posting them for profit, only for comparison of the costumes I make and for research purposes if anyone wants to search my site for how I make them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home